Re: [uCsimm] Time for Linux!

From: 권석근 (kwonsk@mutech.co.kr)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 21:53:35 EST

Hi, all
I agree that uClinux will do real processing in our environment.
about a year later? or a month later? i donot know. but i'm sure that
it will. Great thanks to Jeff, and contributors.
In my area, some customer alreay have interest in uClinux and
maybe someday's later my boss would push me to do real project
embedding uClinux.
Some engineers could hesitate to use embedded linux but this
would be overcomed becase of today's request for network capabilitis.
and for me, if i must develop something for real use, i definitely
choose uClinux because of it's linux development environment and
because of my love to uClinux (but i don't want to use it for simple device
in which it's overkill. :-)

well, "Time for Linux....", Isn't it today?
Thanks
kwonsk