RE: [uCsimm] miniLinux and Announcing an Industrial I/O board for uCsimm

From: Sergei Sharonov (SSharono@danielind.com)
Date: Wed Feb 23 2000 - 16:01:53 EST

> Well, this can be endless, but I have one example which I am
> in the final
> stages of alpha-testing. I have designed an industrial grade
> Input/Output
> board that accepts the uCSimm as the primary controller.

As far as I understand uCsimm is not specified for industrial temperature
range. I also believe that DragonBall itself is only specified for 0-70 C.
Not sure about other parts (memory, Ethernet, etc.) Did you qualify the
module yourself? And if so, could you please post your test results?

Best regards,

Sergei A. Sharonov, project manager
Daniel Measurement & Control
9753 Pine Lake Drive