[uCsimm] Time for Linux!

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Tue Feb 22 2000 - 22:05:52 EST

Gentlemen,

    I just wanted to let you all know what I see happening here locally
with regards to myself, my customers, and embedded Linux. So far this
week, I have two customers seriously considering embedding Linux into
three products, and two server systems! Oh joy! :^) It looks like all
this work I have done in mastering (?) Linux in the past 3+ years and
the EZ328SIMM development is starting to payoff really nicely!

      It certainly is nice to find yourself "ahead of the curve", for a
change!

Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'