[uCsimm] Gerber data available.

From: Tom Walsh (tom@cyberiansoftware.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2000 - 16:18:58 EST

Hello all,

    It has taken me a while to find the time to finally put things
together here. I had to
switch the DNS over to another domain as the 'MyToys.com' domain is
getting sold and
I had so many virtual servers / mail accounts attached to it. DNS +
mail still give me
grief!

    Any, the Gerber manufacturing data is available, this is revision
'A' which
incorporates all the changes done to the intial PCB. This is available
under a Research
License, not too restrictive, but I don't want anyone grabbing the files
and next week
find them grinding out PCBs! The files are available from:
'http://www.openhardware.net/Users/TomW', click on the GERBERS link and
follow
along.

Cheers!

Tom Walsh - WN3L - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'