Re: [uCsimm] RTL for uClinux bugfix

From: Stuart Hughes (sehughes@zentropix.com)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 06:10:48 EST

Hi Kwonsk,

If you like, you can put the patch on our server:

ftp to www.zentropix.com
cd incomming

and then upload your patches. You won't be able to see your file (this
protects us from people using it for their own personal site)

If you then send me a mail, I'll get it moved to our download area, how
about something like uClinux/contrib ???

We also could put it on realtimelinux.org (actually this makes more
sense as it is GPL), you still use the same upload area we just move it
to a different virtual server. Let me know what you prefer (if you
don't want to do either I won't be offended).

Anyhow, thanks for all your good work.

Regards, Stuart