Re: [uCsimm] RTL for uClinux bugfix

From: 권석근 (kwonsk@mutech.co.kr)
Date: Thu Feb 10 2000 - 01:24:11 EST

Hi, all

Hmm, it's very strange....
This bugfix message delivered to me before my patch!!
I've sended patch about 14 hours before, and it is not
delivered yet! But my two short correction msg was already
delivered.

Well.... could someone (Jeff?) explain the reason?
Maybe the message including my patch was quite large (~145KB),
therefore it could be delayed. but too late! :-)
Maybe this mailing list server do not want large size message.
I don't know.

Thanks
kwonsk