Re: [uCsimm] Using two or mor uCsimms together??

From: Greg KH (greg@kroah.com)
Date: Wed Feb 09 2000 - 01:50:04 EST

Hi Greg,

On Tue, Feb 08, 2000 at 07:38:58AM +0000, Greg Ungerer wrote:

> I have a PCI bus running on uClinux _now_.
>
> I have connected to it a Lucent USB host controller wired to this PCI
> bus.
> I can detect and interrogate the USB part. Next comes the uClinux code
> support.
>
> I am running this from a 90MHz ColdFire, how does 70MIPS sound for
> processing power?? :-)

I am VERY impressed! I keep forgetting that there are processors running
uClinux that have some MIPS in them :)

Did you port the code from the 2.3.x kernel?
And I am supposing that the Lucent host controller is OHCI.

Are you going to be using the acm driver to connect to a modem?

I can't wait to see these patches.

greg k-h
greg@kroah.com
Linux USB http://www.linux-usb.org/