RE: [uCsimm] Using two or mor uCsimms together??

From: Edmund Troche (ETroche@IRSINC.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 18:22:43 EST

Ok, you might've gotten me wrong. I really am looking for a source of a
486/100
motherboard, I don't care for PC/104 or any of this specialized cards
(Cardio,
CellComputing or the likes). I was hoping that I could get something with an
ISA or PCI bus in a small form factor (i.e. ATX or micro ATX). Also,
hopefully, this
board should be in production (that eliminates E-Bay as a source ~:) ). I
could
be asking for too much.

I agree with previous assessments regarding the clustering of uCsimms, it
might me an interesting exercise, but not practical at all. If anyone wants
to play
with parallel computing then get PVM or MPI and a couple of machines and go
at it.

Edmund Troche