Re: [uCsimm] We are back from New York but are very tired from the long drive

From: Michael Durrant (mdurrant@rt-control.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 17:59:52 EST

<johncw@sequent.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> This is a bit off topic and I can imagine you were quite busy, but did you
> happen to stop by the VA Linux Systems presentation of their 64-bit Linux
OS
> at LinuxWorld?
>
> John Cwiklinski

No I did not get a chance to pull myself away for that one. Jeff may have.
We did however participate in the BOFon RealTime linux and Jeff added
a few choice words to the discussion regarding MOT 68K processors
and others. The initial work on adding the RT extensions for uClinux +
uCsimm is starting to look good.

Michael