[uCsimm] Linux World Booth 874

From: Michael Durrant (mdurrant@ns1.rt-control.com)
Date: Fri Feb 04 2000 - 11:37:32 EST

For those who are in New York City ....

Both Jeff and I can be found at booth 874. The show has been very
successful. At uClinux booth we are featuring booth Rt-Control and
Moreton Bay products. The number of companys claiming to be
the magic bullet for embedded systems has gown. Making this Linux World
an interesting place to be. If you are in New York come down and visit us
Today is the last day and the show closes at 4pm.

For those waiting for the next production run ....

The last of the parts have been forwarded to the pick and place guys and
we should have the boards back by month end.

Cheers!
Michael Durrant
mdurrant@rt-control.com