[uCsimm] Gameboy Camera

From: Edmund Troche (ETroche@IRSINC.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 15:07:59 EST

I've seen some interest in getting cameras hooked-up to the uCSimm, such
as the QuickCam, so I thought maybe some of you would like to experiment
with the GameBoy camera. The link below points to some schematics and
information on how to get the GameBoy camera working through a parallel
port. Might be a good match for robotics projects. This camera does not
have a high resolution, but it has some other nifty features (i.e. edge
detection and others).

http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/~vkemp/gbcam.htm

Edmund Troche