Re: [uCsimm] ucLinux CD

From: Robert Tagliarini (bobtag@cftnet.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 08:36:26 EST

Hello Damir,
About a month ago, I was making similar posts to the uclinux list so I know
what you are experiencing. I am happy to tell you that between reading the
ucsimm and uclinux list archives at http://www.uclinux.org/pub/uCsimm/
and http://c3po.kc-inc.net/mail/uclinux/ and one VERY helpful response to some
specfic questions about uclinux on the motorola ez328 eval board from Vladimir
Gurevich (Thanks Vladimir!), I was able to learn enough to get uclinux running
on my eval board without the CD (my copy of the CD and the manual arrived the
day after). It wasn't easy and my understanding has barely scratched the
surface but now that others here can see it running, we may get to do a
project that will allow me to deepen my understanding.

I used: ftp://ftp.employees.org/linux-2.0.38.1pre1-vag.tar.gz and the RPMs at
http://members.xoom.com/xom_1/libc6/ in my efforts. The libc6 at xoom matches
exactly the libc6 on my CD. I don't think it is possible to download all the
CD's contents and it's well worth the price even if you could find links to
everything on it.

I don't think anything has happened to rt-control. I think they are a very
small company that is overwhelmed by the demand for their products.

Bob Tagliarini