Re: [uCsimm] date and getbenv()

From: Patrick Adamo (padamo@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 13:34:02 EST

Hi Tom,

I added some quick and dirty drivers to uClinux-coldfire a while back.
It was for the Dallas 1302 - should be pretty much in line with what
you've got on your board. In any case, you can see the files that I
added in Greg's distro.
I don't think that I did it "right", but it worked for my needs. The
startup code initialied the time from the clock, and there was a command
line program that allows you to set the clock and "lock" the clock.

If there's anything I can add, just ask, and I'll look back into it...

Pat