Re: [uCsimm] about uCLinux and xcopilot

From: Ling Su (lingsu@palmmicro.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 13:27:51 EST

Unfornately, I applied coff2flt-0.3 and rebuild uCLinux by
doing "make -C uClibc
           make -C uClibm
           make -C pilot
           make -C linux linux.rom
everything is fine, but xcopilot is still complain.."Error in Loading ROM
file".
Of course, I also tried to put linux.rom into .xcopilot directory, it is the
same, so looks to me the rom file is not correct, I compare it with the
vmlinux.rom downloaded from uCliunx site, it is really different.

Regards,
-Ling

http://www.uClinux.com/