Re: [uCsimm] DLE and DC2 characters are not transparent on serialdriver

From: Claudio Duffini (radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 07:50:05 EST

Hi Bobby,

Bobby_Lai@acer.com.tw wrote:

> uClinux use serial an console, so ... uClinux handle 'break', ctrl-p,
> ctrl-r. (ctrl-p, ctrl-r) report some information ....
>
> But, I don't thing that is a bug or ... someone forget to remove this .....

using the serial port with binary data, is quite probably send or
receive
these characters. What if on receipt of control-r your linux box should
reboot ?
I think it's a bit annoying :-)

Nonetheless, i modified this behavior in the kernel driver (very simpy,
btw),
but then i have problems in rebuilding the kernel.