Re: [uCsimm] can't mount with RedHat 6.0

From: Tom Walsh (tom@mytoys.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 02:31:16 EST

iMax Tech Engineering wrote:

> Hi, I have tried to mount uCsimm to RedHat 6.0 workstation. I have
> tried everything with etc/exports and set the IP of workstation to be
> 192.168.1.11 but no success. I have mounted success with Slackware
> 3.6. Please help Thanks in advance. CC

Did you mention the uCsimm IP in /etc/hosts then made an entry in
/root/rhosts for the hostname associated with the IP of the uCsimm?

I commonly forget to update the rhosts file, someday I'll remember..

omW

--
Tom Walsh - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'