Re: [uCsimm] ucsimm-head.S broken?

From: Tom Walsh (tom@mytoys.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 19:58:12 EST

Well, I made it all the way to the bottom of the start_kernel function, at the point
it makes the call to cpu_idle(NULL) and still have control over the processor! At
this point, I suspect that the serial port has been crashed by some peice of code
somewhere. This is the next step, to check out the serial port, somehow...

Tom Walsh - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'