[uCsimm] sound I/O

From: Alex Perry (alex.perry@qm.com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 20:25:55 EST

I can't find a searchable archive of the mailing list.
I remember someone putting /dev/audio style sound support
on a gardener board. Does anyone happen to know
(1) Who it was, so I can talk to them about it ?
(2) How it appeared; maybe an equivalent device driver ?
(3) Whether simultaneous record and playback supported ?

I'm hoping to prototype a novel R&D concept with a normal PC
soundcard under linux and, if it works the way we're hoping,
to transition the code into a ucSIMM for the product design.