Re: [uCsimm] Bootloader environment variables

From: Claudio Duffini (radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 07:40:50 EST

"Vladimir A. Gurevich" wrote:

> Specifically, in arch/m68knommu/platform/68EZ328/config.c
> you can see the following piece of code:
>
> #ifdef CONFIG_68328_SERIAL
> extern void console_print_68328(const char * b);
> register_console(console_print_68328);
> #endif

Hi, Vladimir,

and thanks for the info. I had already considered to do this,
but the messages of bootloader (obviously) will remain.
I was searching to solve this "feature" without hacking
the kernel, but seems that nobody touched the bootloader
environment variables, again. those warnings on the uCsimm
manual are rather descouraging ;-)

Claudio Duffini