Re: [uCsimm] debugging with GDB

From: 권석근 (kwonsk@mutech.co.kr)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 20:15:24 EST

Hi, all
I found another possibility for gdb on uClinux.
GDB has definitions for TRAP vector for break point. (gdb/config/tm_m68k.h)
Then, We could use gdbserver without kernel modification for trap vector.
I'll try this.

BTW, If all of you have no trouble with my gdbserver (after many
experiment.)
I hope that we could see uClinux support on new gdb release.
For that, maybe, we should provide low-uclinux.c and a patch for Makefile.in
for auto-configuration (like ./configure --target=m68k-uclinux-coff)

Thanks.