Re: [uCsimm] ping flood

From: Tom Walsh (spam@mytoys.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 15:32:25 EST

Anders Jackson wrote:

> [...]
>
> Tom> Also, I need to put together a skeleton Makefile to start
> Tom> building a downloader to program the Flash (I am not familiar
> Tom> with the GNU make utility), does anyone have a small skeleton
>
> I would recomend you to read the manual for GNU Make. It's online if
> you have access to emacs or info-utility. You can get it in HTML or
> PostSript-format from the net.
>
> Anyway, the manual is realy good documentation (book) about using
> make, so read it.
>
> /Jackson

    Thanks, I know, "man make", I just needed to get going fast, have something to
hack apart to use as an practical application of how to make directives are
constructed. Most of the Makefiles I have on my system are very complex and I just
needed something simpler.

Tom Walsh - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'