Re: [uCsimm] ping flood

From: Tom Walsh (spam@mytoys.com)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 03:59:26 EST

Tom Walsh wrote:

> hampered by getting my platform up and running. The timeline is approx 3 weeks in
> getting the platform upl

    Okay, <whew!>, I have my platform up!!! So far, the 8M Flash is working
(programmed some bytes, thanks Vladimir!), 8M DRAM is working, and the External Memory
access as well. Still need to test the SPI to the Dallas clock and the /SRESET logic.

    Also, I need to put together a skeleton Makefile to start building a downloader to
program the Flash (I am not familiar with the GNU make utility), does anyone have a
small skeleton project that I can use as a standalone foundation to build upon? I
know that I can spend some time with dissecting the Makefile for the kernel, but I
would appreciate saving some time right now, please keep in mind that the downloader
will be GPL'ed.

TIA,

Tom Walsh - Embedded Systems Consultant - tom over_at mytoys(.)com
'www.mytoys.com', 'www.openhardware.net', 'www.cyberiansoftware.com'