[uCsimm] uCsimm, MB and CD for sale

From: Kerry W. Podolsky (kerryp@fnol.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 21:59:51 EST

To ALL.

I bought the uCsimm to play with and test out some ideas.
I've determined that it is overkill for what I wanted to do.

Since I have no further use for my setup AND
knowing how tight the supply of these toys are...

I'm offering mine up for sale.
I paid $251 + shipping for the complete setup
and I'm offering it to the first person who is willing to purchase it
for the firm, fixed price of $225 + COD and shipping.

I'm not looking to make any money on this, just recoup some of my cost.
Unit is in perfect condition and I will guarantee no DOA.

So, the first REAL offer, from within the US, takes it.

Kerry Podolsky

EMail:KerryP@fnol.net
IM: KerryP737
WebPage: http://www.fnol.net/~kerryp