Re: [uCsimm] Scoket connection to uCsimm

From: Claudio Duffini (radames@sacrocuore.it)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 03:58:47 EST

iMax Tech Engineering wrote:

> Hi,
> I have a problem with connection with my server to uCsimm. My
> server has an address other than 192.168.1.11, can I change uCSimm ip
> address (other than 192.168.1.200) to connect with server?
> Thanks

Of course. Go into the ramdisk directory (the filesystem tree image that
you burn in the flash), and from there
edit the etc/rc file, that contains all of the initialization addresses
for tcp/ip and nfs). After you have
edited values, you can return to your development directory, and then
perform a make that rebuilds
the image.bin file. If you look at the pretty manual that comes with
uCsimm, you'll find all in the section
talking about building and autostarting a simple app :-)

Regards