RE: [uCsimm] A possible use of the uCsimm

From: Brenton D. Rothchild (brentonr@drgw.net)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 13:17:27 EST

Speaking of PIC-based MP3 players, check out
http://mpic3.drgw.net/
The MPIC3 has a full IDE chain driven by PIC as well.
Full schematics posted.

Brenton D. Rothchild Co-Director of Electrical Systems
brentonr@drgw.net Team PrISUm, ISU's Solar Car Team

Dorm: (515)572-2655 Solar Car Garage: (515)294-6882
CellP: (515)778-7103 Solar Car Office: (515)294-0899
For further information: finger brentonr@drgw.net