Re: [uCsimm] GDB interface.

From: David Williams (davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 15:31:43 EST

The 68EZ328 has an emulator mode (different to CPU32 BDM). I have a working GDB stub
that uses this mode and have been using GDB to debug some code - quite handy. The
main problem for uCsimm is that it does not provide a method for entering emulation
mode. See my web site for details of a modification you could possible hack onto the
board to support this. I hope to post the GDB stub to my site (Dragonball Developers
Lair) soon.

David Williams
davidwilliams@ozemail.com.au
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~davidwilliams/ddl_home.htm