[uCsimm] GDB interface.

From: Tom Walsh (tom@mytoys.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2000 - 03:36:11 EST

Well, unless I am missing something from the read through of the EZ328
docs, the debugging of the processor code will be done via
"poke-n-hope". The rather sofisticated EMU interface of the previous
68K flavors is not available in the EZ328, now I am sorry that I did not
tie an LED to one of the unbussed I/O pins. Dunno just how often that
LED has come in handy when debugging (no, I have never used an emulator
in the past 22 years, most places I worked at were too cheap to purchase
them for "those little bitty processors").