RE: [uCsimm] Re: [UCLINUX] Fw: 32-bit PIC patches for the uCsimm !

From: Alex Perry (alex.perry@qm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 17:29:20 EST

> From: Vadim Lebedev [mailto:vlebedev@aplio.fr]
>
> But how do you reseve a fixed memory location for this library?

I vaguely remember, from reading up on the linker, that you can
specify an absolute location in memory (for referring to the kernel)
or a absolute offset in the data segment (which I was expecting to use)
in addition to the floating position in the data segment which is
the default way that memory is allocated in the object file.

Is this not the case ?